Tools for development and debugging
- Git is a distributed version control system, for example this document is meant to be distributed using git.
- C & GDB
- C is compiled language created by Dennis Ritchie. BSD, Linux and Minix kernels use this language as primary language.
- Shell scriptiong
- Script files that start with "#!/bin/sh" use dash (in crux), /bin/sh is a link to dash, while files that start with "#!/bin/bash" use bash;
- Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language.
- Perl is a family of two high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming languages. "Perl" usually refers to Perl 5, but it may also refer to its redesigned "sister language", Perl 6.
- PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
This is part of the LeetIO System Documentation.
Copyright (C) 2021
See the file Gnu Free Documentation License
for copying conditions.